Thursday, July 31, 2008

Well good...








Thanks to everyone who came to our reception back in March. It was very nice to have the love and support of old friends. Married life has been a lot of fun so far. Dani might not entirely agree. I'll post some more wedding pictures when I learn how to use this inferior operating system.



Work keeps us pretty busy. I am doing security at the hospital, waiting tables at the Panama Grill, and working with Darin at the Bridge. Dani has been working at IHC and just got a great new promotion. She is now the senior executive secratary for one Gerald Stone. Whom you allmight know. through it all we still make time to go to the lake, to the movies, and mountain biking.





It was good to see the impressive turnout at Gary's last month as well- I thought I was the only person who missed the old gang! Thank you Baby Girl for putting all that together. We'll have to do that again for sure.




No comments: