**A Place For Memories, Newsies and Sharing Love**
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
A-Team Unite....
I am excited to see everyone from the ol' gang. It'll be fun to see all the new additions and to catch up on good times. Just one question....why did we never have a guy like this in our A-Team?
Sorry we missed the reunion...I can't get my address to post but our family blog spot is pyattfamily3.blogspot.com Aunt Judy can you help me get this in the right place? Is Heath ever going to post some wedding pictures????
Though we drifted apart in distance, I still think of you as being right here. And although we have many new friends, it is our friendship that means the most to me.
Followers
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." - Anais Nin
1 comment:
Sorry we missed the reunion...I can't get my address to post but our family blog spot is
pyattfamily3.blogspot.com
Aunt Judy can you help me get this in the right place? Is Heath ever going to post some wedding pictures????
Post a Comment