Wednesday, March 10, 2010

the Ambersons

In a perfect world I would post updates more often on this blog -- but as it is, I have a hard enough time keeping up with "The Amberson" blog.  If you didn't get an invite to view it (went private about a month or so ago) and want one, email me (bjamberson@yahoo.com).
I am so hoping to come "home" this summer--maybe we could have A-team get together?  I'd love to meet all the new additions to the group. 
This is the most recent picture of our kids . . . (we made it to the temple in Orlando 2.5 hours to get there, so sadly we don't make it often enough and then we take turns so it makes for a very long day.  This is how the kids and I killed time while Matt did a session.)

Kennedy is playing soccer-I am officially a soccer MOM!
Kaitlyn

And our little Man--Jake (don't tell Matt I posted the picture of him wearing a Michigan shirt--blasphamy!)
but he's so cute!

1 comment:

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.